CashCrate Tips and FAQ Manual



I have compiled a short CashCrate help manual and FAQ guide for some new users or users who might want to join. Click here to read and download the manual.

Here are the tips I suggest for being successful in CashCrate:

1) Do not use your primary email for any of these offers. Most of them will require a confirmation (which you will get in your email) along with some spam. I would recommend creating a new email account regularly to use. You can always delete the account at a later date.

2) The sites where you take the surveys actually check your information with CashCrate - so when prompted (usually in the very beginning of the survey) fill in your proper mailing address. I don't believe you will ever get anything mailed to you because ultimately you won't be completing their required offer (unless you really want to).

3) Clear cookies in your browser after completing around 5 surveys.

4) Still skeptical? Sign up for the CashCrate forums and browse them. You will see actual live people talk about their own experiences with this business and how much money they are making!

If you haven't signed up yet, you are missing a great opportunity to make money without any investment!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Freelance Jobs